Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1300 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity (m/w):
Application Consultant (m/f/d) Image Guided Surgery (IGS) - Benelux
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are seeking for a highly motivated Application Consultant in the field of Image Guided Surgery and surgical disciplines to support the Sales Team in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager and will be based from your home office in Belgium.
What will be your tasks?
- Educate, train, provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and hospital personnel
- Effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills: task prioritization, effective time management
- Initiate upgrade projects with existing Brainlab installations
- Perform new system installations
- Conduct software updates and repairs
- Monitor and promote customer usage of products
- Sell service contracts, parts and disposables to existing Brainlab customers
- Support sales efforts through clinical demonstrations
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote products and services
Training for the role is conducted at our headquarters in Munich and also in the field with experienced colleagues.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Preferably you have completed studies in the field of (Biomedical) Engineering, have a technical or IT-related degree or equivalent
- Self-planning, organization and implementation of all service activities
- Adept in working as part of a team or individually.
- Good sense of humour
- Willingness to travel within the Benelux area and abroad
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan