Our client is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women. Their core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, gynecological surgery and skeletal health.
On behalf of its EMEA HQ located in Belgium, and in order to expand its Product Management team, we are looking for a
WOMEN’S HEALTH SPECIALIST EMEA
with relevant clinical applications experience in Mammography
who will be responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the entire sales support in collaboration with the Sales organization, the Marketing department, the R&D department and the Application & Technical Support Specialists.
Main responsibilities include
• Providing product knowledge and sales expertise to customers, supporting Field Sales and Distributors, enabling them to achieve their sales objectives while improving the Customer Satisfaction in the international markets;
• Helping coordinate and attend the site visits, making sure specific needs are defined and met during these visits;
• Providing all required product demonstrations and presentations. Attending tradeshows, international congresses, meetings and trainings as defined by management;
• Collecting and analyzing Competitive Information enabling dealers/sales to create a local market specific competitive strategy;
• Organizing product & sales trainings according to market needs, monitoring person product knowledge and seeking solutions to increase continuously the knowledge of the technology used in all products and in all adjunct technologies.
• Maintaining full understanding of all products including configurations and pricing policies.
Required qualifications and profile
• Bachelor degree in Medical Imaging or a Master degree in Biomedical Engineering;
• Strong clinical applications background in sales support as product specialist;
• Relevant experience within Mammography;
• Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any other language(s) (French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Italian) is a strong asset;
• Willingness and ability to travel within the region up to 75 % of the time. Therefore candidates are ideally located in: Belgium, Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Italy and Switzerland.
• Ability to work independently while interacting, amongst a team, with all levels of the organization;
• High level of integrity and result-oriented.
Next to a competitive salary package, this position offers the opportunity to join a highly enthusiastic team working for an international company in full expansion, eager to maintain its leading position by providing superior solutions and service to its customers.
Selected candidates will be interviewed by our Senior Consultant, Patrick JC Bostoen.
Please send your motivation letter and updated C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. +32 2 375 90 11